Indexlicious.com – Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cream of asparagus soup recipe. You can cook simple cream of asparagus soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup:
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Take 2 clove of gralic (crushed).
- Use 2 bunch of asparagus (chopped).
- Take 1 medium of onion (diced).
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of diced fresh chives.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh Italian parsley.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup:
- Peel and finely dice one medium onion. And crush 2 cloves fresh garlic..
- In a large sause pan melt butter over medium high heat. Once butter is melted add diced onion and pinch of salt and sauté until soft and translucent. About 10 mins.
- And curshed garlic and sauté for about 1 more minute, taking care not to brown garlic..
- Add chicken stock. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins.
- Add chopped asparagus and parsley, increase heat back to high. Boil for approximately 5-10 mins or until asparagus is tender.
- Once asparagus is tender, reduce heat to low and puree using stick blender or food processor (caution soup will be hot). Strain soup if desired and return to pot. Stir in black pepper, pinch more salt and heavy cream..
- Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with freshly chopped chives..
Easy Cream Of Asparagus Soup Adjust the Cook Time Based on Your Spears You'll start off by cutting two pounds of asparagus (about two bundles) into pieces, and sautéing them with the aromatics. When the asparagus is barely crisp-tender, you'll add the broth and simmer until the spears are very tender. Serve this easy asparagus soup recipe with toasted baguette slices or homemade croutons on top. Steps to make Cream of Asparagus Soup Recipe. Snap off the ends and lay the asparagus on a baking sheet.
If you find this Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.