Indexlicious.com – Simply Salmon – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simply Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simply Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simply salmon recipe. You can cook simply salmon using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simply Salmon:
- Get 2 of 3 oz unfrozen Salmon filets.
- Get 1/4 cup of onion,green and red pepper chopped.
- Provide 12 stick of fresh asparagus trimmed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Use of seasonings.
- Use of ground black pepper, lemon peel, fresh garlic and garlic salt.
- Use of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Nuclear Mayo!.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need of Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce.
Steps to make Simply Salmon:
- I use 2 foil sheets, lay out on counter with 2 slivers of butter on bottom.
- Chop veggies to put in salmon wrap.
- Place salmon on top of veggies, add additional butter slivers, veggies and seasonings and wrap up.
- Bake in oven or toaster oven at 400º for about 10 min.
- Meanwhile I prepare the sticky rice, (separate recipe posted).
- Bring Coconut milk to a slow boil, add tbs of sugar, add 2 cups instant rice, remove from heat let stand 10 min, stirring occasionally.
- Trim asparagus season with garlic salt, cook in microwave 4 minutes.
- I usually make up the Nuclear Mayo, 2 tbsp of mayo and shiracha or your favorite hot sauce..
- Most of everything should be coming together nicely by now, check salmon, stir rice and the asparagus is done.
- PLATE IT AND ENJOY! !!.
With no prep and no mess involved, the legends are true: dinner tonight can be both delicious and hassle-free. Easy, No-Mess Baked Salmon Easy, No-Mess Baked Salmon. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer. Quick, easy and tangy baked salmon fillets.
If you find this Simply Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.