Indexlicious.com – Spicy Enchiladas – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy enchiladas recipe. You can have spicy enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Enchiladas:
- Prepare 5 of large chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Peppers.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tin (290 g) of Hot & Spicy mixed beans.
- Take 100 g of Passata.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Get 0.5 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove, crushed.
- Take 120 g of Reduced fat Cheddar cheese.
- Take of Weight Watchers wraps.
- Take of Frylight.
Steps to make Spicy Enchiladas:
- Cut each chicken breast in half and place them all into an oven proof dish along with the sliced peppers and half of the onion sliced..
- Sprinkle onto the chicken the chilli, paprika and cumin and mix well. Cover the dish in foil and place in the oven and cook fir 20 mins until the chicken is cooked through..
- Meanwhile in a saucepan fry off the remaining half of the onion (chopped finely) along with the garlic. After a few minutes add the passata, hot beans, Sriracha sauce and Oregano. Simmer on a low/med heat until the chicken is cooked..
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and shred it up with a fork, to make small pieces. Add to this 3/4 of the tomato based sauce that you have made and mix well..
- Place wraps in a clean oven proof dish and spoon portions of the mixture into each wrap followed by some grated cheese. Roll the wrap up and continue the process until all the wraps are filled..
- Pour the remain 1/4 of the sauce evenly over the wraps and sprinkle the last of the remaining cheese over the top before placing in the oven for 5/10 mins until the cheese has melted over the top..
- (optional) Sprinkle with chilli flakes or fresh coriander to serve.
They're served with a flavorful sauce packed with jalapeno peppers. Follow my recipe for Spicy Quinoa & Black Bean Vegan Enchiladas With Homemade Vegan Enchilada Sauce How to store spicy quinoa and black bean vegan enchiladas. Flavorful, spicy, cheesy and very satisfying! Cheesy, melty, and overflowing with meaty goodness, these Spicy Enchiladas are everything you've been searching for in the perfect dinner meal. For something a little different, fill enchiladas with chicken and scallions, and cover them with a spicy pumpkin sauce and cheddar cheese.
If you find this Spicy Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.