Indexlicious.com – Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese recipe. You can have stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese:
- You need 3 1/2 lb of lobster tails.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of shrimp raw.
- Provide 6 slice of bacon,cooked,drained and crumbled.
- Get 1/4 lb of swiss cheese shredded.
- Provide 1/4 of small onion.
- Take 1/4 of small green pepper.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Take dash of all purpose seasoning.
- Take dash of salt & pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 stick of butter.
Instructions to make Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With kitchen scissors cut lobster shells horizontal.
- Pry open shells and pull tail meat outward without detaching meat from tail end.
- Close both shells together as much as possible and place tail meat on top of shell.
- Use knife to slice tail meat lengthwise to create a pocket in the middle for stuffing [do not cut all the way thru tail meat].
- Dice shrimp,onion,pepper,garlic and mix with cheese, crumbled bacon and seasonings.
- Mix all ingredients well and separate into 3 equal portions.
- Stuff lobster tail cavity lengthwise.
- Place tails in oven pan and bake for 25 min, do not overcook or lobster will become rubbery.
- Melt butter in microwave and add garlic powder and mix for basting.
- Baste with garlic butter every 10 min and Brown for last 5 min or until cheese it's golden.
- Pull out of oven and let cool for 5 min, Baste again and serve with shrimp and lobster fett Alfredo and stuffed crab shells and garlic bread. ENJOY.
If necessary, secure with a toothpick. Slide a knife along the back of each shrimp to create a slit for the cheese stuffing. Cut the cheese into thin sticks and place one in the slit of each shrimp. Wrap each shrimp in half a piece of bacon and secure with toothpicks. These are great to serve with BBQ and fajitas!
If you find this Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.