Indexlicious.com – Stuffed Pepper Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. You can have stuffed pepper soup using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 6 of breakfast sausages.
- Provide 2 of strips of bacon.
- Prepare 6 of pepperoni slices.
- Use 1 of green bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Take 1 of poblano pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Take 1 of jalapeno pepper, minced.
- Get 1 large of onion, finely chopped.
- Take 4 of minced cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Get 2 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Get 1 of 28 ounce can crushed tomatos.
- Provide 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- You need 32 oz of low sodium or homemade beef stock.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dryed thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Use 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Use 4 of sliced green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded italian blend heese, or any cheese you like.
Instructions to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- In a large stockpot add bacon, pepperoni and sausage cook over medium heat, removing pepperoni and bacon as crisp and sausage when browned. Add oil only if needed to prevent sticking. When all is doneadd ground beef and brown that, remove to plate with other meats..
- Add onion, garlic, all peppers, carrots and celery, cover and soften 5 minutes uncover and add white wine an deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add remaining ingredients except rice, cheese and green onions.simmer partially covered on low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add green onions, rice and parmesan cheese, stir in and heat through..
- Serve, Garnished with the shreddeded cheese on each serving.
Add in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, herbs, cooked beef and season with salt and pepper. This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! I love stuffed peppers, but it seems like they take forever to bake, and I always end up with peppers that are either too crunchy or too mushy. Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers- bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice – in a hearty bowl of soup!
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.