Indexlicious.com – Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thin cut new york strip with lobster and asparagus recipe. You can have thin cut new york strip with lobster and asparagus using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus:
- Take 1 of thin cut of New York strip.
- Get 1 (5 ounce) of lobster tail.
- Provide 6 pieces of asparagus.
- Use of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Use 1 of or 2 potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper for taste.
Instructions to make Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus:
- First you wash your potatoes and then remove all the skin . Put a pot to boil and add some salt for flavor . Cut them in half then add to pot for about 10-15 minutes ..
- While the potatoes are cooking take your asparagus and wash them throughly . Cut the ends off the asparagus . Put some butter on a pan and let it melt . Add your asparagus cook for 5 minutes . Add some salt and pepper ..
- Drain your potatoes , add to bowl and start mashing . Add your milk , sour cream , butter , cheddar cheese. Mix them all together until smooth . Put your lobster tail to boil for 5 minutes ..
- Now take your New York strip And season generously with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil to pan . (Make sure your pan is hot before adding the Steak!) when the pan is nice and hot add the steak . Let it sear for about 2 minutes . Add the garlic clove to the pan. Flip your steak and add butter to it..
- Now your done ! Enjoy your surf and turf .
The ultimate most tender, juicy and tasty New York Strip is graded USDA Prime. S. meets the stringent marbling requirements, to be qualified USDA Prime grade. Heat medium cast-iron skillet on medium-high. Add oil to skillet, then add steak, garlic, and rosemary and cook until. Sear the steak in a little oil in a very hot pan.
If you find this Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.