Indexlicious.com – Tuwon masara and dried okra soup – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuwon masara and dried okra soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuwon masara and dried okra soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuwon masara and dried okra soup recipe. You can cook tuwon masara and dried okra soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuwon masara and dried okra soup:
- Use of Garin masara/ corn powder 5 milk cups.
- Use of Dried okro (grounded) 4 table spoons.
- Take 1 table spoon of Grounded crayfish.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Ghana pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- Take of Locust beans 2 medium balls.
- Take 1 of cooking spoon oil.
- Get 1 kg of mutton.
- Use of Cooking time 45 minutes.
Instructions to make Tuwon masara and dried okra soup:
- Bring water to boil. Make a paste of some of the corn powder and pour in your boiling water. Stir till consistency is a bit thick. Ensure there are no balls formed. Allow to cook for about 12 to 15 minutes stirring from time to time. Pour the remaining corn powder and stir vigourously. Cover and allow to steam for about 3 minutes..
- Wash and put mutton in a pot. Add chopped onions and season to taste. Add your locust beans powder, ginger powder and Ghana pepper. Cover and allow to cook for about 20 minutes till mutton is well cooked..
- Add your oil and grounded crayfish. Stir and taste then correct seasoning. Cover and allow to boil over. Add your dried okro and whisk thoroughly to avoid lumps. Serve alongside your tuwo.
This soup is best served with Tuwon Masara, Tuwon Shinkafa, Tuwon Acha or any other Tuwo of your choice. Tuwon Masara can be eaten with different types of soup, examples of which are: miyar Taushe (Vegetable soup), Miyar Kuka (baobab soup), Miyar Kubewa (Okra soup), Miyar agushi (Melon soup) etc. Tuwo Masara (Tuwon Masara) can be eaten with any Nigerian soup, such as Ogbono soup, Egusi soup or Okra soup. The Northerners enjoy it with Miyan Wake, Miyan Taushe , Miyan Zogale, Miyan Ridi, Miyan Tapasa and Miyan Shuaka. Tuwon Masara is best served with soups like, Miyan Taushe (Vegetable Soup), Miyan Kuka (Baoba Soup), Miyan Kubewa (Okra Soup), Miyan Agushi (Melon Soup) and lots more of your choice.
If you find this Tuwon masara and dried okra soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.