Indexlicious.com – Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup with hamburger meat recipe. To make vegetable soup with hamburger meat you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat:
- Provide 1 can of green beans.
- Get 3 lb of hamburger meat.
- Get 1 can of of corn.
- Provide 4 large of Potatoes.
- Take 1 can of of peas.
- You need 1/2 bag of baby carrots.
- Get 1 can of of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of sliced, chopped, or whole tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 box of elbow macaroni (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat:
- Peel potatoes and chop them into big chunks.
- Chop baby carrots into three chunks. One carrot will make three chunks.
- Rinse potatoes and carrots.
- In a large pot add potatoes and carrots. Cook until tender. About 30 mins.
- Add corn, green beans, peas and tomatoes.
- In another pot cook elbow macaroni until tinder. About 30 mins.
- Cook hamburger meat in a skillet. Cook until it's all brown..
- Drain meat and add to vegetables on the stove..
- Add tomato paste. Cook for about 20 mins. Stir occasionally. If not it will stick to bottom of pot..
- Drain elbow macaroni, you can add to soup or leave it in a bowl and add to the people that want it. Enjoy.
You are covered when it comes to a variety of vegetables. Craving a cozy soup that's hearty, healthy & budget-friendly? It's packed with ground beef, carrots, celery, cabbage, sweet bell pepper, fire-roasted tomatoes, and potatoes all swimming in a rich tomato & beef broth. Instructions Brown onion, ground beef and garlic until no pink remains. Add potatoes, broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning and bay leaves.
If you find this Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.